Pages

Friday, February 09, 2007

December 2006 Final Results

The results have been finalized, and I have officially been awarded third place for December 2006 in the Online Idols singing competition. This puts another $100 in my pocket for simply uploading a video of a song I sang at karaoke one night.

I figure I should give something back to those of you who helped put me into 3rd place, so if you're in the area, stop by and I'll buy you a coke. It'll have to be a small one. With over 1,100 views, I'll have to make sure I have enough for everyone.

I'm stepping out of the January 2007 competition, as I didn't want to ask everyone to continuously vote for me - month after month - so I'll take some time off. When I get another video uploaded, I'll let everyone know at that time. We'll make another run at 1st place and the $400 Grand Prize!!!

No comments: